Thursday, June 19, 2008


Some Changes & Things -

I've said several times that Firestar is done. Now I think it is. I've gone through suggestions from the edit team, and I've tweaked and added and foreshadowed. The conclusion leads inescapably to book 2, Morosini's Children. That will be sandwiched in before Setosha. I'm going to have to do a status of the various people before I go any further.

I'm nearly done with the synopsis, too. This is a critical piece that most people forget. And an email to Joshua.

On to other things - I'm plotting out the last half of A Different World. I've gone as far as I can plotting off the top of my head. We'll see how this shapes up. I know the ending, I'm just fiddling while I get there. In some ways it feels good to do DW for a change. We'll see how long I can hold off doing Morosini's Children.

Good wargaming this last weekend, even if I did go 1 and 1. I lost a HoTTs game, but did all right in galley fighting. The galley rules are shaping up, and I want to put them on some time and get the "ooh-wow" factor.

No comments: